When it comes to productivity in hole boring or pipe placement under a sidewalk or highway, the HOLE HAMMER® pneumatic piercing tools for sale at Vermeer Midwest deliver the productivity and reliability needed to keep you on the job. Piercing, ramming or bursting devices may be used to run pipe or cable in almost any underground installation with minimal disruption to landscapes, buildings or normal traffic flow.
Vermeer Pneumatic Piercing Tool Features
- Replaceable head for longer tool life
- Wear rings prevent metal-to-metal contact
- Screw reverse with a neutral position for flexible control and easy locating
- Power port reverse changes in a quarter turn, locks in position during operation
- Replaceable active head nose excels in compact and rocky soils
- Clamped rear anvil design has a patented tailbolt system for quick, easy maintenance
Every pneumatic piercing tool at our dealership is backed by the Vermeer Midwest Pledge. This package of extra services will make sure your new purchase is always working at full speed—job-after-job and year-after-year.
Click Learn More below to review features, specs and capabilities of any pneumatic piercing tool, as well as all the other new and used equipment available at Vermeer Midwest. For personal assistance, find our nearest location by clicking the link below. Then call our sales manager who will be happy to show you a pneumatic piercing tool for sale today at Vermeer Midwest.
Click Here to see our current used inventory of Piercing Tools.